July 8–10, 2022
Cottage, condo, cave, or castle, no matter where you live, bring Stitches Home.
Summer is here! While the weather may be warm, we makers know that it won’t be long before sweater weather returns. This is a great time to give customers a head start on their autumn projects.
We have a marvelously engaged, worldwide community of makers who attend from the comfort of their homes. The Stitches Market is your opportunity to connect with them and introduce your products.
We look forward to working with you! If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].
All my best,
Exhibit Services Manager
Connect with the community in the Stitches Market
Stitches Expo at Home is the virtual version of our destination shows. We offer students and market-goers a vibrant Market, incredible classes, meet & greets, sponsor presentations, Teacher Features, the Pajama Party, and other great features. Lots of ways to connect with makers from all over!
The Stitches Market is your opportunity to connect with customers from across the country and around the world. Customers can visit you in real time or, if you record your session, via your Show Book Webpage (see below for details). Bring your products to life with a trunk show or seasonal colorway reveal. Feature a designer or the inspiration for your colors. How you use your time in the Market is up to you!
You can host from 2 to 10 half-hour Zoom sessions (these can be combined for 1-hour spots) to introduce yourself and your products to Stitches students and market-goers. Your complimentary Show Book Webpage is a place for customers to get a sneak peek at your offerings, learn more about you, and further connect with you!
How Do I Register to Exhibit?
1. Become a Stitches Exhibitor. Click the button below to complete the Stitches Exhibitor Registration Form. Once your request is submitted, you can expect a response within 3 business days.
2. If you are already registered as a Stitches Exhibitor or upon approval of your Exhibitor Account, log in, then select your options from the menu below and add them to your cart. You may click the “Learn More About…” below each item for specific details.
3. When you have made your selections, click on your shopping cart to review, add payment information, give us your scheduling preferences and conflicts, and submit your order. You will be prompted to electronically sign an event-specific agreement at check out. Your credit card will not be charged until we accept and complete your order.
After June 1, you will have access to the Stitches Expo at Home Exhibitor Dashboard where you will find online forms to submit information for the event, event details, and other exhibitor resources.
Have Questions? Contact Nathania Apple
Email: [email protected]
The Stitches Market consists of half-hour Market Spots hosted by exhibitors from their Zoom accounts. Select 2 to 10 Market Spots and connect with new and established customers.
Ideas for your Market Spots:
- Trunk shows
- Designer showcases
- Studio tours
- Technique demos
- Informational seminars
- Introducing new product lines
- Revealing seasonal or exclusive colorways
- Informal chats with customers
Market Spots can be combined into one-hour sessions.
Cost: $50/half hour or purchase 3 or more Market Spots and get 1 free. Use code seah0722-summertime at checkout to redeem this offer.
Sponsorship offers an exclusive chance to stand out in the Stitches Expo at Home Market!
- Capture the attentions of students and market attendees with a 40-minute Sponsor Presentation scheduled when the rest of the Market is closed.
- Stitches Events provides the Zoom link and hosts the Sponsor Presentation
- Sponsor Presentations are recorded and embedded onto the event dashboard for all attendees to view at their leisure
- Recordings are available for 14 days following the event.
- The sponsor’s logo is placed on the main Stitches Expo at Home page, linked to your website.
- The sponsor’s logo with links are included on each event email before and during the event.
Market Highlight Ads
Each day during the event we send Morning Updates to our attendees. These go to both students and Market attendees and contain recaps of the previous day, reminders of upcoming presentations, and other event news. Trackbacks from these emails show a great deal of interaction—especially from our students.
We send emails before 8:00am CT on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. For July Stitches Expo at Home, we offer 6 horizontal ads per day. These rectangular ads are put in the body of each update email in a section we’re calling ‘Market Highlights’. The cost is $35 per ad.
There is a limit of three ads per company and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis until all spots have been reserved.
Ads must be submitted at least 10 days in advance of the show with notes about scheduling preferences and links for the ad graphics. We recommend that your target link goes to a portal page on your website or your show book page on the Stitches.events website. We discourage you from printing Zoom links in the ad graphics as they occasionally need to be updated.
Dimensions for these ads must be 675 pixels wide by 200 pixels high at 72 pixels per inch in JPEG format.
These ads sell quickly; reserve yours today!
Included with Your Purchase
Online Show Book Webpage
- A brief description of your business and the products you’ll be featuring in the Market (approx. 250 words)
- Up to 3 Product Images
- Up to 3 Embedded YouTube videos
- Captions for the images and videos
Post Event PDF
Following the event we provide attendees with a list of Stitches Virtual Market exhibitors with links so they can find you after the event.